English Export Law
NSI (HQ) Ltd's obligations (on behalf of SunTech UK Ltd) are subject to the export administration and control laws and regulations of England. The purchaser has to fully comply with such laws and regulations in the export, resale, or disposition of products.
Any orders accepted by NSI (HQ) Ltd from a purchaser based outside England are with the understanding that the ultimate destination of the products is the country indicated therein. Diversion of the products to any other destination contrary to English law is prohibited. Accordingly, if the foregoing understanding is incorrect, or if the purchaser intends to divert the products to any other destination, the purchaser shall immediately inform NSI (HQ) Ltd of the correct ultimate destination.
1. You are permitted to print and download extracts from eFoldi.com for your own use on the following basis:
(a) no documents or related graphics on eFoldi.com are modified in any way;
(b) no graphics on eFoldi.com are used separately from accompanying text; and
(c) any of copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on eFoldi.com (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from eFoldi.com other than in accordance with clause 1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use eFoldi.com automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from eFoldi.com.
3. Subject to clause 1, no part of eFoldi.com may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
4. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that eFoldi.com is available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to eFoldi.com may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Whillst we endeavour to ensure that the information on eFoldi.com is correct, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the products on this website. We may make changes to the products shown on this site, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
The products shown on eFoldi.com are listed "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to eFoldi.com.
1. We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
3. If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
4. You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.Miscellaneous
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect. Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
Batteries and WEEE
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items.
If youâ€™re buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination â€“ harming wildlife and also human health.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com.
Waste Batteries and Accumulator Regulations
Under the Waste Battery Regulations, NSI (HQ) Ltd are now offering a take back scheme for all portable waste batteries. You can return your waste batteries to our business premises in person (PLEASE DO NOT POST).
Alternatively, you can find your local waste portable battery recycling facility at www.recyclenow.com
Most supermarkets and shops that sell batteries will have collection bins for used batteries, and some town halls, libraries or schools may also set up collection points. End-users may find stores in their local area more accessible.