If you're not happy with your purchase from efoldi.com, send it back within 30 days for a refund, with 25% restocking fee for all items.
- The item must be as new and unused. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, scratches, dirty tires, pet hair or other household dirt, wear to seats and armrests, damage to charging ports, scratches to the frame, or scratches remotes
- The product must be sent back with all items including (but not exhaustive) keys, battery, charger, manual and original packing
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, we recommend you use a tracking service and shipping insurance
- Items must be returned within 30 days
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable
- Cancellation of custom or pre-made orders have a 25% restocking fee, if cancelled after 24 hours
You must have a return authorization number to qualify for a return:
In the first instance please go to our website efoldi.com/returns with your order number and details to hand.
Alternatively, please call us on 1888 656 6268 Monday - Friday 9am to 1pm EST to obtain a return authorization number and a return address. Returns may not be sent to our corporate address
Sorry, No Returns
There are certain products that are custom-made by the manufacturer and are non-returnable. These include:
- Built to order items/Custom wheelchairs
- All parts
Our items are covered by up to 12 months’ warranty from SunTech UK Ltd (please register on our website if purchased directly from us: efoldi.com/register) or with the dealer through which you bought the product as they will handle your claim and any necessary repair and/or provide you with any replacement or a refund due.
- Defects in certain materials and workmanship of all eFoldi products
- The frame, sub-frame, forks, steering column and rear wheels
- The motor, charger, controller unit, indicators, horn, brake lever, headlight and battery
Not Covered Under Warranty
- Damage caused by the owner attempting to modify, fix or alter the eFoldi
- Damage caused by improper use
- Tyres, inner tubes, fuses, lightbulbs, brake pads & cables, all subject to wear and tear; and
- Unplanned product obsolescence after the warranty expires
Making a Claim
In the event of a warranty claim we ask that the problem be reported to us immediately. Please go to our website on efoldi.com/warrantyclaim and complete the appropriate fields and submit.
Processing a Claim.
We aim to process returns as quickly as possible but please allow 10 working days for completion of the requested returns process, whether it is a repair, refund or delivery of a replacement or alternative product. In some cases that may require the product or part being sent back to our workshop for full assessment.
If it is decided that the product should be returned to us, please note the following information to help us deal with your Warranty efficiently. Please ensure that the returned item is well packed to prevent damage and in the original packaging, where possible.
In the event of a claim requiring a warranty replacement, we will provide a further 12 months’ warranty on the replacement part and ship the part immediately. In the event of the claim not being covered by our Warranty, we will invoice for a replacement part and ship the part once payment has been received.
The following shipping methods are available, Standard Ground (5–7 business days), 2 Day delivery (2 business days). Some items cannot be shipped with 2 Day delivery due to size, weight, hazardous materials and delivery address. These items will only have Standard Ground. Currently, we do not ship to U.S. Territories, APO/FPO or other international addresses.
Please note that orders could arrive in multiple packages.